hello there!

Come and introduce yourself to Animal Crossing Portal's community!
redd

17 Sep 2019, 05:58

Hi all, I'm Redd.
I found this website by looking up "animal crossing forums" because I can't seem to be a member of too many. It reminded me a lot of an old website I made when I was 12 on freeforums.org so I joined without a second thought.

A little bit about me. I am in college, and I also work two jobs, and about 52 hours a week. I still manage to find time to draw/do commissions, spend time with my boyfriend (whom I live with) and play a decent bit of animal crossing. I'm not sure how, but I make it work.

I'd love to meet some of the people on this board and play some ACNL. Nice to meet you! :))
Ray
Site Admin

17 Sep 2019, 15:13

Hi Redd! Glad you found us! We used to be 'The Sapling Forums', I don't know if you've heard of it? We recently moved to here which is why it might look kind of new! Glad to have you with us :)

Wow 52 hours a week :o and here I was thinking 37.5 was exhausting xD That must be including weekends too right?

I'd like to play ACNL with you some time, I still need to add some sort of custom field under our avatars to show off friend codes and such (we are still building stuff). If you have any questions, feel free to ask either me, sunny, silver, dedenne or mimi!

We have a discord server which we post in on and off, feel free to join us over there as well if you like: https://discord.gg/RcmeN2A
redd

18 Sep 2019, 02:48

Ray wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 15:13
Hi Redd! Glad you found us! We used to be 'The Sapling Forums', I don't know if you've heard of it? We recently moved to here which is why it might look kind of new! Glad to have you with us :)

Wow 52 hours a week :o and here I was thinking 37.5 was exhausting xD That must be including weekends too right?

I'd like to play ACNL with you some time, I still need to add some sort of custom field under our avatars to show off friend codes and such (we are still building stuff). If you have any questions, feel free to ask either me, sunny, silver, dedenne or mimi!

We have a discord server which we post in on and off, feel free to join us over there as well if you like: https://discord.gg/RcmeN2A
I hadn't, but I poked around this forum for a little bit and then looked around the old Sapling forums so I do know what you're talking about :)

Yep, weekends, weekdays.. I work 7 days a week, haha. I don't have a full courseload, which is why I can (currently) manage it. I'm just a workaholic and I'm trying to save up for an apartment, y'know.

Alright! Thank you!

I'll join the server right now :P
eevee

18 Sep 2019, 10:44

Hi! Nice to meet you. Have a nice time browsing the forums. ^.^
It's good to live in the moment and not worry too much about the past - Diana :P
amarus

18 Sep 2019, 21:25

welcome!
●global mod and weeb● ☆discord- 404 Axmarus Not Found #2931
☆dm me if u need any help
☆bst
redd

19 Sep 2019, 04:33

eevee wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 10:44
Hi! Nice to meet you. Have a nice time browsing the forums. ^.^
thank you :))