Museum, yay or nay?

For discussing animal crossing new horizons, news, updates and exchange friend requests.

Do you want the museum back?

Bring it back!
67%
I'd be happy with a substitute
33%
Nah, i'm not bothered
No votes

Total votes: 3
Ray
Site Admin

15 Sep 2019, 22:28

So, i've been thinking about the museum alot, considering we haven't seen it yet...It's most likely it'll come back in some form or another. They did say in an interview that alot of buildings we've come to know will be buildable later as the town develops. I'm just wondering, how does everyone feel about the museum in particular?

Would you like to see it come back or are you not bothered?

Personally I loved collecting in new leaf so I would like to see it back, but I guesssss I would settle for just an encyclopedia as long as you can show it off to others.
Hulavuta

01 Nov 2019, 00:22

I would love to have the Museum with more sections instead of just the 4. Hopefully we get a plant/flower or maybe even rocks to donate for display!
Ray
Site Admin

03 Nov 2019, 19:53

That's a cool idea! I wasn't really feeling the whole furniture extra display rooms you could unlock in new leaf's top floor. I'd rather have dedicated rooms and things to unlock.
Hulavuta

07 Nov 2019, 22:06

I really hope Blathers will send you on a part time job to go search for rocks and planets in caves and underwater grotto's and you can only find rare exclusive items only in doing the requested jobs that blathers has lined up for you. Kind of like how in the original Animal Crossing where Nook has you working part time when you start the game. Like I want it to be like an exploration team of discovering, analyzing, and than displaying your findings in the Museum! While this part of the game is unfolding you come across story points and plot twists involving Kappa's and merpeople.
shivaa95

17 Nov 2019, 20:31

Totally agree too, I really want to have rooms to unclock too.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
  • Information