The museum looks beautiful

For discussing animal crossing new horizons, news, updates and exchange friend requests.
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 435
Switch Code: 444142037439

The museum looks beautiful

Post by Ray »

We've all seen it, but the museum looks absolutely breathtaking (probably over exaggerating) but the little detail they put into all the areas and having a butterfly house! For some reason i get ac gamecube vibes <3 .

I wonder what the secret lab is for :| and is the painting gallery gonna be unlocked on the second floor of the lobby.

Silver
Bells: Bells 1 440

Re: The museum looks beautiful

Post by Silver »

The Museum is where I spent quite a lot of my time in previous games, so naturally I was ecstatic to see what it looked like in the trailer. Looking forward to when I'm able to build it in my town since it's so much more beautiful than any of the previous museums. No idea why they seem to have removed artwork when it's been in every game since the original. Thinking of real-world art museums, I think they could have done a lot with an art room in this game. Despite that disappointment, this is still my favorite museum in the entire series.

MidgetGem
Bells: Bells 1 780

Post by MidgetGem »

I agree, the museum does look positively gorgeous. It's got so many intricate details. And the lab inside the museum. Very mysterious. I wonder what it's purpose is?

Though she is only small, she is fierce. Shine bright my friend.

Gingerlemon
Bells: Bells 4 840

Post by Gingerlemon »

Agreed! I am completely blown away by the museum. It is also one of my favourite things to do in Animal Crossing so it makes me super excited! I feel like I want to give it a grand entrance like they did in the latest advert. 
Check out my New Horizons game play videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5UliU ... A/featured