Ello fellow gamers!

Come and introduce yourself to Animal Crossing Portal's community!
Hulavuta
Bells: Bells 2 880

Ello fellow gamers!

Post by Hulavuta »

My name is Geekaloompa, most of you may already know me but for those who don't, well I'm pleased to meet you!

A few things about me here, I enjoy spending time playing with my two cats at home. While I'm unable to get out of the house most of the time due to physical & mental health issues I'm usually playing YoWorld on facebook or browsing YouTube, and of course coming here to chat with some friends! I will always post in different colors such as Purple, Teal, and/or other colors to express myself in a unique way. If you want to get to know more about me than feel free to message me.
:P
I should also mention that I'm not always friendly and outgoing so if I reply seemingly odd please don't be offended as I deal with depression and DID, please understand that I don't mean to be rude or distasteful in any way shape or form. It's important to remind yourself that everyone needs a friend, even you!

Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 405
Switch Code: 444142037439

Re: Ello fellow gamers!

Post by Ray »

Hi Geeka!

So glad you made it = D <3 It's just not the same without you here lol You're always friendly to me, i've never seen you hurt a fly.

I didn't know you had cats, :x I love cats, can we see them?

Hulavuta
Bells: Bells 2 880

Re: Ello fellow gamers!

Post by Hulavuta »

The cat on the left is Nancy Boy and the cat on the right is Scrapper-Doodle