Animal Crossing Portal Villager Popularity List

Trade villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons with other players here. Sell, giveaway and auction villagers!
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 615
Switch Code: 444142037439

Animal Crossing Portal Villager Popularity List

Post by Ray »

We have an official Villager Popularity Tier List over on our website if you haven't already seen! We compile our popularity list into 6 tiers, with tier 1 containing the most valuable/sought after animals. All tiers are ordered by popularity using your votes. We were mentioned on eurogamer! They even made a video about it!We do a monthly poll on who your favourite villagers are, please help us keep this tier list accurate by voting for your favourite villager each month. Head on over to the website using the link above to find the poll link for that month.

Our tier list gets updated every 15th & end of the month (30th or 31st). We've worked hard on adding functionality including:
  • The ability to search for your favourite Animal. The search feature updates on the fly as you type which means you could filter all tiers at once.
  • You can see how far the villager has moved in position since the previous shuffle.
  • We've added a filter for 'personality' with the dropdown, so you can see how all 'Cranky' villagers for example are stacking up at a glance. All animals display their personality as well as their rank
  • Cute icons also help you recognise villagers at a glance.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

MiaMartin
Bells: Bells 60
Switch Code: 154689523654

Re: Animal Crossing Portal Villager Popularity List

Post by MiaMartin »

Where can I look through honest studybay testimonials? I am not a risk-taker and want to know students' opinions and experience before ordering academic papers.

smithhenry
Bells: Bells 60

Post by smithhenry »

Your stuff is really perfect and wonderful then others, I love to make your website online, and i am impressed with your theme colors and infographics. e commerce business consultant

Samiha5571
Bells: Bells 360

Post by Samiha5571 »

Although all of our writers are highly professional and dedicated, we believe that every single ‘write my essay’ Masterpapers request deserves the best writing expert.

samuelmiller
Bells: Bells 30

Post by samuelmiller »

ANIMAL CROSSING! I remember it being my favorite game during the start of college like I used to play this for hours and never used to get bored of it. then college happened and now I barely get time to play any game. Even now I am looking for a website where I can buy btec coursework sometimes I feel as I have been trapped in a game where I am a character that is running from a horrible monster and that monster is a pile of assignments.