Dark Chronicle (ps4) music bug

Play online & discuss non-ac video games with other members from all video game consoles.
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 615
Switch Code: 444142037439

Dark Chronicle (ps4) music bug

Post by Ray »

Anyone have this game and find the music goes weird after prolonged play? As if a part of the music channels turn off and you no longer get the acoustics (eg like it the bass suddenly stopped).

My game has actually crashed after a while if i keep playing, script errors.

Michael Peyton
Bells: Bells 30

Re: Dark Chronicle (ps4) music bug

Post by Michael Peyton »

Thank you for the work here about the games and these are entertaining to all. I admire your tremendous recommending stuff here and would like to add the music file to my PS4. Please do share on https://dissertations.superiorpapers.com/write-my-thesis.php the file as well that would be great help.

JackRichard
Bells: Bells 240

Post by JackRichard »

Hmm, I don't think I've experienced something like that. I've only had some problems with audio, but it was just because my headset wasn't plugged properly.

BalanceB
Bells: Bells 90

Post by BalanceB »

The last time I had problems with my audio was when I was playing cs go, and I couldn't hear my teammates. But it was a temporary problem, and they got everything fixed. I like cs go because the problems there are fast to solve, and moreover, it's possible to get money for skins there and this fact really surprised me. I believe that people should know more about https://dmarket.com/trade-csgo-skins because many gamers are already installing cg so on their computers.

ForestG
Bells: Bells 610
Switch Code: 345423453456

Post by ForestG »

It's really great that you can now play a variety of computer games thanks to the Internet. I really like that now you can easily download a variety of games and their versions with modifications. I'm happy to do it now, too.

Oswald
Bells: Bells 400
Switch Code: 345423453454

Post by Oswald »

It all depends on the type of game you want to buy and the device on which you want to play it. Do you own a computer, PlayStation, or Xbox? I suggest that you do an internet search and price comparison on different sites. Take a look at this link as an example cdkeysforgames. It is a unique place that collects the best bargains!

smithhan
Bells: Bells 30

Post by smithhan »

Spider Solitaire 2 Suit is a card game similar to Spider Solitaire that uses two decks of cards. Since Spider Solitaire 2 Suit involves two decks of cards, it requires significantly more skill and concentration. Spider Solitaire fans looking to take their skills to the next level will love this puzzle game.