What games are you currently playing?

Play online & discuss non-ac video games with other members from all video game consoles.
Mimi the Great
Bells: Bells 0

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Mimi the Great »

I haven't really had time to play games lately, but once the semester ends I want to continue my playthrough of Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade. I've been getting back into Fire Emblem in general lately; I hope I can get Three Houses soon-ish.
Discord: Mimi the Great#8667
Email: mimi.sapling@gmail.com

MidgetGem
Bells: Bells 1 780

Post by MidgetGem »

I'm currently playing Anodyne on my Nintendo Switch Lite. It was a cheap game. Cost less than £1 but it's great value for money. It took me a fair few attempts to beat the first boss which is a weird floating mask. The game feels rather eerie, yet it's strangely entertaining. My character's weapon is a sweeping brush!  xD

Though she is only small, she is fierce. Shine bright my friend.

Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 435
Switch Code: 444142037439

Post by Ray »

MidgetGem wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 15:55
I'm currently playing Anodyne on my Nintendo Switch Lite. It was a cheap game. Cost less than £1 but it's great value for money. It took me a fair few attempts to beat the first boss which is a weird floating mask. The game feels rather eerie, yet it's strangely entertaining. My character's weapon is a sweeping brush!  xD

OMG you saw the same sale i did! I have a habit of adding games to my wishlist and then buying them when they're 70% off or close. Anodyne was a weird and wacky gem that I had no idea what I was going into. Has earthbound vibes and legend of zelda. The level design is SUPER good. I need to finish it, got close and stopped (like in everything else i play)

Someone
Bells: Bells 3 050
Switch Code: 334943741315

Post by Someone »

Right now I'm playing animal crossing new leaf and pokemon sun and moon. I haven't really been playing games a lot recently which is a big change from me but yeah...
~ A person named Negomi ::)

avensis
Bells: Bells 1 450

Post by avensis »

I play luigi's mansion 3 on my switch and I love this game