Villager Trading - Rules & Guideliness

Take a trip to other peoples towns or host players. Visit and play online with other animal crossing new leaf players.
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 14 115
Switch Code: 444142037439

Villager Trading - Rules & Guideliness

Post by Ray »

Please refer to the Popularity List of Villagers Guide before making a selling price for a villager (as this will help make your sell). Whilst it's not obligatory, updating your thread with one of the prefixs below in your title will speed things up. Here's a brief description on each option:

Buying: Buying is when you are only looking to buy with no trades involved. You can also post in the "Official Looking for/Buying/Trading Villager Thread".

Selling: When you are selling a villager to other players.

Trading: When you are looking to trade a villager for a list of villagers you may have.

Auction: When you would like to auction a villager (your own auction rules apply).

Giveaway: When you are giving away a villager for free!

Shop: You may create a shop for selling particular types of villagers. Be creative! Just make sure it's not the same as cycling.

Cycling: If you have created a village just for cycling out villagers and will constantly be having new villagers moving in/leaving.

Isaiah2322
Bells: Bells 60
Switch Code: 243333333333

Re: Villager Trading - Rules & Guideliness

Post by Isaiah2322 »

Rules are what govern our lives so they are boundless in their variety. Therefore it can be difficult to come up with some set of rules for good writing on the topcvwritersuk or internet. But there are ways that one can improve their tone.

soveda4966
Bells: Bells 8 470

Post by soveda4966 »

I come across your webpage from cuil and it’s high quality. Thnkx for giving this sort of an incredible article.. Dringende visum vir Indië

soveda4966

Post by soveda4966 »

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You’ve done a formidable process and our entire neighborhood might be thankful to you. วีซ่าด่วนสำหรับอินเดีย

soveda4966

Post by soveda4966 »

Hello! I simply would wish to give you a huge thumbs up for any great information you have here within this post. I’ll be returning to your blog post for additional soon. coktoto

soveda4966

Post by soveda4966 »

I’ve recently been meditating on the identical matter personally lately. Pleased to see somebody on the same wavelength! Nice article. ИНДИЙСКАЯ ВИЗА ОНЛАЙН

joxena
Bells: Bells 4 410

Post by joxena »

Some really interesting points you have written. Assisted me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.    Web design Manchester

soveda4966

Post by soveda4966 »

digitalesque Grow Your Business Our approach is to provide you with an all-in-one package that gives you simple access to a team of experienced professionals.Web Development, Content Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Ad Management, Social Media Management, etc…You can focus on making your business the best it can be, we will bring the people to you. https://www.digitalesque.com

soveda4966

Post by soveda4966 »

trtrecovery Medical detox is provided by our team of medical experts who are available 24/7. Each detox protocol combines medical supervision and safe medications in a comfortable setting. Our goal is to ensure that our patients are provided with a safe and relaxed environment in which they will receive quality care from our specialized team of health care professionals. http://trtrecovery.com