Official Dream Address Thread

For discussing & sharing content for the game animal crossing new leaf.
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 615
Switch Code: 444142037439

Official Dream Address Thread

Post by Ray »

This is a thread to post your new leaf towns! No limit on how many times you can post or how many towns you put. We want to see them all!

Use this form when posting:

Name:
Town Name:
Dream Address:

NicholasLucas
Bells: Bells 30

Re: Official Dream Address Thread

Post by NicholasLucas »

An official crossing animal forum and portal is filed for the mixing of the goals for people. The personality of the essaypro review is ensured for the dreams. This official portal of the dreams is caught for the bad and ideal moments at the same time.

barbarasmith12
Bells: Bells 120

Post by barbarasmith12 »

The biggest problem with many bibliographic services is that they are quite expensive; Are Smartphone Image Apps up to the Task? it is very convenient when someone is tasked with working with a bib, but what’s the point if the service is very expensive? We do not think that it is fair for you to spend a fortune on it, and therefore we make sure that our services are very low.
We know you might need fast help with your paper, so our friendly Customer Support Team is on call 24/7 go to this site, providing you with guidance as to the ordering process. We are waiting to hear from you any time!

Michelle D.
Bells: Bells 240

Post by Michelle D. »

My dream adress in "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" is: 5D00-01D1-32BE

My town's name is "Sharp". Well, it's "Sharp Town" but the character limit didn't allow me to add the "Town" part, except in my player's character speech bubble on TPC.

If you have the Dream Suite, please visit my dream town and tell me what you think, it would be really appreciated. And please tell your friends about my town and help me get more people to visit my dream town, I want to share my home designing skills, ideas and preferences with other fans of the game and it's something I'm really looking forward to.

What you're going to see in my house:

Bedroom (main room)
Kitchen (1st floor, left room)
Bathroom (1st floor, right room)
Game room (1st floor, back room)
Living room (basement)
Study room (2nd floor)

Don't forget to look at the walls from every angle, using the camera, I hung paintings, wall decorations, and clothes on some of my walls. If there are items and clothes in my house that you don't know and are curious about, just ask me, I'll tell you what it is called so you can look for it in your own game, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll tell you.

My villagers are:

Curlos (sheep)
Aurora (Penguin)
Apollo (eagle)
Robin (bird)
Cube (penguin)
Goose (chicken)
Sylvia (kangaroo)
Kitt (kangaroo)
Victoria (horse)
Lyman (koala)

I recently started a Blue Flannel Shirt trend in my town so when you visit my dream town don't be surprised if all of my villagers wear that beautiful sapphire blue shirt. When you visit my dream town, I'll be wearing a graduation gown and the scholar's hat that goes with it.

(PS) (Watch out for the pitfall north-west from my house near the waterfall, I put a caution sign there as a warning, I buried the pitfall seed there because I recently found out about this:

(Quote) "I am SO tired of digging up this stupid pitfall seed every day and I keep falling in it!! Can't I make it stop appearing?! - While you can't get rid of it altogether, there IS a trick to help you out! Find a very secluded space in your town where villagers don't usually go - most people select a back corner on their beach as it is uncommon to find villagers on the beach. Bury one pitfall seed in this spot. As long as you leave that pitfall seed in the ground there, it will prevent a new one from spawning every day. Because you know exactly where it is, you can avoid "tripping" the seed and falling into a pit each day. Just make sure to check and make sure it is still there every couple of days as there is no completely foolproof way to prevent villagers from falling into it, thus why your goal is to pick a spot where villagers don't often go - to lower the chances of them "tripping" your seed. If they do, you will have to find a new seed and bury it again but as long as that seed remains buried in the ground, no new ones will spawn in your town. As a side note, some who have decided to place the seed up in their town have made a great use of the "caution sign" PWP to denote where their seed has been buried!" (Unquote))

(PPS) (I'm sorry that two or three of my villagers have too many fish tanks, I'm trying to remedy to that, please be patient. I decided that I won't take fish and bug requets from my villagers anymore, because I don't want to have this problem anymore, I'd rather see more furnitures in their homes.)

Michelle.

I love ACNL and my best friends in my town are Curlos and Aurora (also, the name of my town is Sharp, Sharp Town).

FrankJScott
Bells: Bells 2 180
Switch Code: 124345343687

New Reduce Nasal Snoring And Congestion Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the man asking about breathe right strips large tan, sleepright nasal breathe aid coupon, how to know if your dog has breathing problems, breathe right nasal strips boots, I highly suggest this recommended anti snoring devices blog not to mention rhinomed mute nasal dilator for snoring, nose surgery recovery, where to buy breathe right nasal strips, nasal breathing benefits reddit, look at this top how to stop snoring at night blog on top of breathe right nasal strips sainsbury's, purchase breathe right nasal strips, snoring nasal strips boots, how to breathe when you have runny nose, try this updated surgery vs natural remedies to stop snoring tips for sinus problems breathing difficulties, what is a nasal valve dilator, nasal strips for snoring during pregnancy, what type of nose ring is best for sensitive skin, Also don't forget this best reduce nasal snoring and congestion site not to mention nasal breathing strips reviews, nasal breathing strips, how long does it take for a nose to heal after surgery, should you cover your nose with a face mask, look at this high rated stop snoring devices blog for what is the best nasal strip, should you cover your nose when wearing a mask, how to properly breathe through your nose, and don't forget this high rated snoring aids info on top of do nasal dilators work reddit, youtube alternate nostril breathing, what is the effect of nasal strips, what is the advantage of breathing through your nose, look at this awesome snoring aids blog and don't forget runny nose breathing difficulty, how to operate breathing apparatus, how to get nasal strips to stay on, do breathe right nose strips work, try this useful reduce nasal snoring and congestion info for how to put a bandaid on your nose, do breathing strips help sleep apnea, do breathe right strips really work, how to remove breathe right nasal strips, Also don't forget this cool stop snoring device info and don't forget why do we have to cover your nose with a mask, breathe right extra strength tan, nasal breathing strips for sleep apnea, how to use nasal strips, look at this high rated stop snoring with quitting bad habits blog for how long should you leave a nasal strip on, how often are you supposed to use nose strips, breathe right clear nasal strips, See More New Nasal Spray Side Effects Info 05d1b08