What are your villagers in your town?

For discussing & sharing content for the game animal crossing new leaf.
Someone
Bells: Bells 3 050
Switch Code: 334943741315

What are your villagers in your town?

Post by Someone »

I'm super bored rn so I decided to make this thread... so yeah, here are my villagers:
- Marshal
- Harry
- Drake
- Bertha
- Eloise
- Rod
- Tammy
- Pate
- Chow
- Frobert

k byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :P

~ A person named Negomi ::)

Michelle D.
Bells: Bells 240

Re: What are your villagers in your town?

Post by Michelle D. »

- Curlos
- Aurora
- Cube
- Apollo
- Robin
- Goose
- Sylvia
- Kitt
- Victoria
- Lyman

I have a very high or maximum friendship* with all of my villagers (also 7 out of my 10 villagers gave me their pictures which they do when you have very high or max friendship with them, I'm confident I'll get the other three pics soon enough), except for Kitt because she's only been in my town for about a week now (but I'm confident that over time I'll have amax friendship with her too). I only recently got my tenth villager, I met Kitt in the tent in the campsite and played games with her and won and got some nice cabin furnitures for my cabin room thanks to her, and that's when I invited her to move into my town, I was also yearning for more parents and children in my town so I welcomed her with open arms. I'm good friends with all of my villagers, but the villagers I'm BEST friends with (BEST friends as opposed to just friends) and CLOSEST to are Curlos and Aurora, they are my best friends.

*See the megaphone friendship trick here:

I love ACNL and my best friends in my town are Curlos and Aurora (also, the name of my town is Sharp, Sharp Town).

jaevion
Bells: Bells 1 350

Post by jaevion »

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. ASTM level 3

JeffSuchan
Bells: Bells 870

Post by JeffSuchan »

Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! 먹튀검증업체

jaevion
Bells: Bells 1 350

Post by jaevion »

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 먹튀검증

LarryRessler
Bells: Bells 30

Post by LarryRessler »

Found the pretty informative stuff for the public and I’m sure various people are getting great help. Through the help on this forum, the people would be able to know about the game at here and enjoy it while playing. Thumbs up with your supportive work that would be a good experience.