Aura and the mysterious noise

A board to roleplay in the world of animal crossing. Create that characters and your own stories and join in the fun!
AC Bookworm
Bells: Bells 1 120

Aura and the mysterious noise

Post by AC Bookworm »

**I’ve never roleplayed before but I’m pretty good at writing so I think it’ll be good.**

It was 8:15 AM and Aura The Cat was just waking up. She immediately went outside to find her friend, a normal villager, when she 1) realised that her friend might not be awake yet (but of course she had woken up at 6:00 AM) and 2) heard a noise. What is that noise? Aura thought. Maybe it’s Daisy Mae finally wiping her nose? No. Maybe it’s a plane. No, that makes no sense. Who would just randomly come visit our island unannounced? And at this time? (it was now 8:18.) Hmm, let’s see. My family would’ve told me if they were coming. Maybe someone else’s family is visiting. Nah, they woulda told me. Although… I haven’t spoken to him in a long time. I wonder if his family is visiting, but since we haven’t talked for a long time, he hasn’t had a chance to tell me? Hmm…  
:|

Aura looked up and could see a plane landing at the airport. So it was a plane after all! Aura wondered who was on it. But she didn’t have to wonder long. The door of the plane opened and, surprisingly, only one person came out. Aura could only see a dark, shadowy figure coming out of the plane…
???

**Hope you liked! Hope you have a nice day!**

**By AC Bookworm**

Thankyou and have a CROSSTACULAR day!
🍭💝 Anyway, sincerely, AC Bookworm
::) :) xD

JosephRobinson
Bells: Bells 30

Re: Aura and the mysterious noise

Post by JosephRobinson »

POST REMOVED! 

AC Bookworm