6 New Animal Crossing Profile Images have been added to the Switch

For discussing animal crossing new horizons, news, updates and exchange friend requests.
Gingerlemon
Bells: Bells 4 840

6 New Animal Crossing Profile Images have been added to the Switch

Post by Gingerlemon »

So you may or may not have noticed that there has been a system update for the Nintendo Switch.

In regards to news that Animal Crossing: New Horizons players might be interested in; Nintendo has added 6 new Animal Crossing themed icons for you to select as your user profile pic.

Will you guys select one of them? It was a tough call but I chose Isabelle.

If you want to know more about the other features, they are as follows:

Nintendo Switch System Update 10.0 Details

Firstly, you can now transfer software data between the system memory and an SD card. This doesn’t apply to save data or some update data but you can transfer downloadable software, update data and DLC. This is a big sigh of relief for players who have been burdened with constantly moving data around and deleting saves to deal with the Switch’s limited memory space.

The second big change from the update is the ability to remap controller buttons. There’s no third party support here but the Joy-Con’s, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and the Switch Lite buttons can all be assigned custom configurations. Just head over to the system settings. Under controllers and sensors you can save 5 of your favourite configurations.

If you’ve ever been interested in following specific news updates, you can now bookmark news items. Once you are connected to the internet, you can bookmark a maximum of 300 news articles for future reference. However, note that if an article is no longer available, you will not be able to view it even with your bookmark.

The final tweak is the options for “display play activity to” and “delete play activity” have been moved from ‘friends settings’ to the new ‘play activity settings’.

Check out my New Horizons game play videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5UliU ... A/featured

jedacandy
Bells: Bells 60

Re: 6 New Animal Crossing Profile Images have been added to the Switch

Post by jedacandy »

Now that I have the information, I hope to have more information driving directions