How do I get apple trees?

For discussing animal crossing new horizons, news, updates and exchange friend requests.
ballisticqueen
Bells: Bells 1 050

How do I get apple trees?

Post by ballisticqueen »

I have been playing for a few days and managed to get all the trees but apples. Everything I have read up stated to open my island to other people to trade. How do I do that? My gates pretty much stay open. 

Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 435
Switch Code: 444142037439

Re: How do I get apple trees?

Post by Ray »

ballisticqueen wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 01:47
I have been playing for a few days and managed to get all the trees but apples. Everything I have read up stated to open my island to other people to trade. How do I do that? My gates pretty much stay open. 

Hi! You need to either use a nook mile ticket to visit a mystery island from your airport (and get lucky and find apple trees on an island) or you travel to someone elses island who's native fruit are apples. Hope that helps!

AnimalCrossingPerson
Bells: Bells 14 250

Post by AnimalCrossingPerson »

The odds of you getting a fruit different to your native fruit on a mystery island tour is very low, nevermind apples specifically. The easiest way is to trade with other players.

If that isn't an option, I do wonder if letters might be a viable option. In previous games, sending a gift in the post can result in you receiving a random fruit in return.

Mlokeen
Bells: Bells 1 520

Post by Mlokeen »

Hey,

I have apples as my native fruit. I can invite you on my island and give you some if you want.

I have all fruits except pears.