What's everyone's town design plans for Animal Crossing New Horizons?

For discussing animal crossing new horizons, news, updates and exchange friend requests.
Ray
Site Admin

14 Jul 2019, 15:38

It seems we have a whole lot more space to play with this time including tiers again! <3 My plans are:

- Clear the town of weeds and random flowers
- Plan my paths, place them only on the upper section to make a city area.
- Make a park/flower gardens on the bottom half and begin hybrid breeding.
- Craft suitable furniture for each section.
- Move everyone to the upper tier as it'll be the city area (we can decide where villagers go)

Ill have to see more of what the game has to offer in terms of buildings but this is my plan so far.
Silver

14 Jul 2019, 15:54

It may change depending on what kind of new furniture is revealed, but my general plans are to make a town built on top of the ruins of an ancient seafaring empire. The town itself will be a modern settlement, with an immaculately preserved ancient structure as its biggest landmark. As you venture further away from the main town, the ruins will shift increasingly into disrepair, until giving way to a forest with only the smallest remains of what once was there.

I hope that with furniture being placed outside now, I will have a lot to work with.
Ray
Site Admin

14 Jul 2019, 16:52

Yea, now we can build outside and PATH there's so much we can do. I'm SUPER HYPED :x I'm just super glad the tiers are back. To me tiers always made the towns seem huge. Even though people say animal crossing new leaf had a cliff for the beach as a tier, I don't really count it...

It's going back to acres/gc days. Looks like it was definitely worth the wait. I'm wondering what I can come up with now we can do 'half tile' placements of furniture.
Geekaloompa

03 Sep 2019, 01:42

I plan on building a tropical island since we didn't get any modern towns or pavement
amarus

08 Sep 2019, 10:56

make it not look like a garbage dump. i'll have to think of a theme for it.
●global mod and weeb● ☆discord- 404 Axmarus Not Found #2931
☆dm me if u need any help
☆bst
Ray
Site Admin

08 Sep 2019, 23:44

amarus wrote:
08 Sep 2019, 10:56
make it not look like a garbage dump. i'll have to think of a theme for it.
With all the weeds and nook miles, it looks like weeds will be widespread everyday lol
eevee

09 Sep 2019, 14:20

I have to learn how to take care of the weeds in my town too before planning designs xDD I'll practice that in new leaf.
It's good to live in the moment and not worry too much about the past - Diana :P
  • Information