Search found 265 matches
Hello! I'm Saiph (or Tiny, or tinysaiph, etc), and I've been in and out of a few animal crossing communities over the years, and re-stumbled across this forum site the other day, and decided to join again! I've been playing animal crossing on and off for a long time, with my first game being Wild W...
- 01 Apr 2020, 11:32
- Forum: Dodo Airlines [ Playing Online ]
- Topic: Official Dodo Code Sharing Thread
- Replies: 109
- Views: 28198
Ah sorry only just saw this, I didn't reply because i was ALSO looking for both RIP. Can you even trade fish, I don't think you can
- 29 Mar 2020, 22:54
- Forum: Nook Stop [ Item Trading ]
- Topic: LF Simple Wooden Fence DIY or Items
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1111
Yea I wrote this before i posted in discord. I had it but now i've restarted i guess i need it again haha, the thread still stands?
- 29 Mar 2020, 13:52
- Forum: Plaza [ General Discussion ]
- Topic: [spoilers] What's the rarest fish you've caught this month? [north hemisphere]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 900
As far as the sharks in southern hemisphere islands...it doesn't seem like we have a whole lot going on in march for good fish. Red snappers/barred knifejaws are too uncommon to make a decent earning. You can get tunas and stringfish on the pier but that requires alot of bait. Then there's the sturg...